About the Trust
We are one of the largest integrated care providers in England. Our 7,000 staff serve a population of around 650,000 people.
- #TeamCDDFT Strategy - Our Patients Matter
- Trust Board
- Council of Governors
- Foundation Trust Membership
- Annual General Meetings
Find out more
Find out about the services we provide in hospital, at home and in the community.
Find out more
Help Us Help You - Our Hospitals continue to run other services.
- Video consultations to offer more choice and flexibility to patients in County Durham and Darlington
Wednesday 27 May 2020
- Region’s health chiefs remind public to seek help and advice if you’re unwell
Friday 22 May 2020
- Region’s health chiefs reassure public as it begins to restart treatments
Tuesday 19 May 2020
Fam & friends can now send letters, msgs & photos to loved ones while they're a patient in our hospitals. #stayintouch scheme connects patients & loved ones while visiting restrictions are in place for #COVID19. Send message: https://t.co/6Vc0RWUHgo or firstname.lastname@example.org https://t.co/8Su9ETs0J9
The #NHS Test and Trace service has launched. Here's how you can play a part in controlling the spread of #COVID19 #coronavirus and getting life back to normal. Full info: https://t.co/tAFz2EOJ2t #NHSTestAndTrace #StayAlert https://t.co/BFycU3jX6s