County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust places cookies on your computer to improve our website. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor and are all anonymous.� They are used to measure its performance and to provide enhancements to you while using the site. To find out more about the cookies we use, see our privacy policy. Close
Default Sitemap

Financial, Housing and Employment Advice

Citizens Advice Darlington

Citizens Advice Darlington helps people living or working in Darlington to resolve their legal, money and other problems.

Welfare Rights - Durham

The Welfare Rights Service can give advice and information on benefits and tax credits to anyone who lives in County Durham

West View Advice and Resource Centre - Hartlepool (covers Easington)

Offers information and advice on housing, employment, debt and benefits issues for people living in the Hartlepool and East Durham area.

To be referred for advice and support on financial, housing or legal issues in Darlington or County Durham, please contact one of our Macmillan Information Centres:

Darlington Memorial Hospital   01325 743008

Bishop Auckland Hospital   01388 455230

University Hospital of North Durham    0191 333 2815


'Care received was fantastic and I was very well looked after and very impressed.'

Patient, Day Surgery, Darlington Memorial Hospital